Careers at ALTHALLER communication
More than 25 years ago we started out as a classic PR agency. Today, as a full-service communication agency, we advise companies from a very wide range of sectors – from SMEs to stock market listed companies – and position them on the markets by our 360-degree communication approach. This includes the creation of cross-media content and the implementation of sales-oriented campaigns. We are currently looking for fresh talent, individuals who want to join us in advancing the potentials of digital transformation.
Get to know multifaceted task areas. Your work will extend across various customers and projects and give you the opportunity to contribute your own ideas. Our advantages: flat hierarchies and short communication paths. While we emphasize team work, individual further development is not neglected.
You can experience all this and more as part of our small, open-minded team, in a modern and charming office in a lovely Art Nouveau building, located within walking distance of the Munich’s popular open air Elisabethmarkt. We look forward to your applications! The following vacancies are open:
Do you know someone who might be interested? Add us to your social media account and pass on your recommendations!
PR trainee (m/f)
We’re on a growth track – so come along if you’d like to grow too.
The ALTHALLER communication Company for Market Communication is a practice-oriented and owner-managed consultating agency for strategic communication and public relations work, located in the heart of Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district. Since 1992 we have successfully supported companies from an extremely wide and varied range of key industries – from SMEs to TecDAX-listed corporations. Above all, companies with services and products requiring explanation in terms of their B2B communication rely on us. We perceive the change processes currently ongoing in the course of digitalization and the rising importance of social media as opportunities – enabling us to offer ideal growth perspectives.
- … a bright, creative mind, who loves to write – and you are a very good listener. You want to help our B2B customers achieve their business goals with perfect communication.
- … open to changes in the communication world and ready to face challenges with a high degree of initiative.
- … a good team player. Your personal goal is ensuring the agency’s best performance.
- … very familiar with social media, as you are convinced that this is where communication is really happening – as an integral part of every communication and as a key component in B2B communication.
During your 18 months of training we will top up your PR toolbox. Which means that you will have plenty of perspectives for the future – and also with us, if you choose to stay.
Here is your personal checklist if you’d like to apply:
- I have a good general education and have completed studies at a university or polytechnic (communication, humanities or economic sciences).
- I have already gained some experience at PR agencies or in public relations and I have a very pronounced service mentality.
- I have good communication and presentation skills in German and English.
- I have experience in project planning and project management.
- I have a good command of the standard Office applications.
- I enjoy demanding and multifaceted tasks offering the freedom to contribute one’s own ideas and experience and enabling me to distinguish myself through my own initiative.
- I feel at home in a superb working atmosphere as part of a highly and motivated and successful team, as well as in an open corporate culture.
We offer you:
- Clearly defined contents and course structure of the training program
- The guarantee of a direct contact partner during the entire training period
- Regular feedback discussions between the trainee and the direct contact partner to ensure that the training goals are reached
PR consultant (m/f)
For people who want to make a mark
You’d like to advance your career by working in an environment with ample scope for independent action? Then you’ve found just the right place.
For 25 years, we – as an owner-managed communication agency – have been positioning B2B companies and their dialogs across all sectors. Our focus now is on players in the vanguard of digitalization. Consequently, we place great emphasis on 360-degree communication. Here, in addition to traditional public relations, cross-channel social media communication is indispensable. And we are especially committed to our research project on the development of automation technology in multi-channel communication, which is funded by the Free State of Bavaria.
We are currently looking for people who want to join forces with us in unleashing the full potential of digital transformation. We are offering you a job with a secure future that involves multifaceted and diversified tasks and exciting customers – from the e-commerce and payment areas to through to services and consulting companies. Come on board and join our team!
Your qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 3 years agency experience, completed studies and PR traineeship
- Independent initiative in project planning, management and calculation
- Competence in the social media communication of B2B topics
- Good written skills and an aptitude for style
- Fluent written and spoken English
- You have good contacts to the relevant media and experience in building relationships with opinion leaders
- You are interested in technology-oriented topics that are in need of explanation
- As a team player, you have a pronounced service mentaility. You are flexible, resilient and independent when required
- You are enthusiastic, creative and open to experimental and future-oriented approaches in B2B communication
We offer you:
- A varied, diversified and responsible job on a very pleasant team
- A job involving exciting customers and future-oriented topics
- A trust-based and collegial corporate culture; flat hierarchies
- Involvement in an agency characterized by dynamics and growth
- A full-time, permanent position
- Participation in the company’s success and social benefits
- Access to “First Social Media Work Group in B2B Communication,” which we founded
- An attractive working environment in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district
Set things in motion!
Please send us your complete application documents stating a possible starting date and your salary expectations – exclusively by e-mail – to
ALTHALLER communication Gesellschaft für Marktkommunikation, Jacqueline Althaller, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: 089 / 38 66 52 60
Please understand that we cannot return applications received by surface mail.